- About us
Fluid Energy Group Ltd. is constantly developing new technologies that are solving challenges inherent to industry, advancing our current offerings and creating solutions for our clients that increase their profitability. The following videos have been developed to visually demonstrate our advancements and highlight our leading edge innovations and technologies.
HCR 7000FRAC vs 15% HCl Reaction Rates
• Non-corrosive to skin tissue (concentrate) (3rd party testing)
• Ultra-low long term corrosion effects (7 day corrosion protection at HT)
• Clear: ultra-low fuming/vapor pressure
• Aggressive reaction rates vs typical modified or synthetic acid systems for spearheads, stimulations and workovers
• Compatible with typical elastomers used in oil and gas
• Class 1 – single phase acid system
• High spent pH – minimize or eliminate facility upsets
• High thermal stability to ~190°C – no precipitation or neutralization
HCR 2000 7000 vs 15% HCl Reaction Rates
With inherently low metal corrosion properties, Enviro-Syn® HCR-2000™ is able to achieve corrosion rates on any typical oilfield grade steel well below traditional acid systems.
Enviro-Syn® HCR-2000™ provides wellbore protection well below the acceptable corrosion limits set by the industry.